The mission of Desert Arc is to enhance the quality of life and create opportunities for adult clients with disabilities, 18 and over. Desert Arc serves people with developmental disabilities, including autism, cerebral palsy, epilepsy, and other medical conditions. Many have multiple disabilities and nearly all are low income. Currently Desert Arc has 900 clients enrolled in all programs.
Other attractions on display December 15 will include a boutique style atmosphere featuring:
· Original designs by Shari Belafonte
· Vintage clothing for women and men by Déjà Vu vintage finery by William Miller
· Celebrity makeup artist Maryam of Beverly Hills
· Original paper sculpture greeting cards by artist Chad Stephens
· Wearable art by “Chatoyance by Martine Suhl”
· Book signing by Grace Robbins
· Celebrity Chef Andre Carthen
The event is free and open to the public. Attendees are asked to bring a new, unwrapped toy or item for a child or teen for the Gallery’s “Cocoa and Candy Canes Toy Drive” benefiting the Marine Corps’ “Toys for Tots” program.
For more information about Gallery 446 visit their website or call 760-459-3142. For more information on the event, please visit Desert Arc website or call 760-346-1611 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
446 S Indian Canyon Drive
Palm Springs, CA 92262